Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day One in Numbers

Time I woke up: 5:15 am
Time Wilbur broke up (grumpily): 5:23
Miles I walked with Wilbur: 2.6
Time it took to drive to work: 23 minutes
Time I parked in the Yoda lot: 7:07 am
Number of July new hires: 360
Number of new hires in my same job: 5
Number in the TU incoming class when I entered: 780
Number of new hires in the smaller, more intimate class: 90
Number of students in my largest class at TU: 67
Hours spent in class: 6
Cups of coffee consumed by me: 1.5
Number of times I signed my signature: 7
Buildings I entered on campus: 8
Wrong turns I took: too many to count
Hours spent away from home: 11
New computers I have and need to learn: 2
Number of seats in the current auditorium on campus: 5,700
Number of seats in the new auditorium (still under construction): 13,000
Beers drank after work (with Wilbur): 2
Time I went to bed: 9:30 pm

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I have a guest in town!  Cait!!  We are going out with my new work friends for a few drinks and then spending tomorrow enjoying Madison.  I'm loving this city...

No comments:

Post a Comment