Sunday, July 1, 2012

This one time...

This one time, a new month was about to begin, June of 2012 to be exact, and I had nothing planned.  I knew I would have lots of free time, so I promised to blog every single day.  Then, before I knew it, I took two trips to New York City to work, one trip to Annapolis/ Baltimore, a trip to Maine, and I moved.  The next thing I knew I was all alone in Madison, Wisconsin, and it was July.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is July.  And I failed miserably with my month of blogging.  When I realized that June had suddenly gotten out of control (and I received a text encouraging me to give up the lame posts) I decided to stop until I had the time.

Here I am, blogging from my new apartment, in my new city, on the eve of beginning my new job!  Yay!

I am absolutely thrilled to begin work tomorrow.  And for some reason, I don't feel very nervous.  I don't want to jinx myself, but I am feeling quite good about tomorrow.  I guess it helps that I already have the job.  The night before the interview, I was a complete mess!

It is 9 pm here (an hour earlier than the east coast) and I'm going to try to sleep.  I have a very early morning tomorrow, and I want to be all bright eyed and bushy tailed for work! Yay!  I can't believe I actually get to say that!

Hopefully I will have nothing but great things to tell you tomorrow evening.  Well, sometimes the not-so-great things make the best stories, so hopefully I'll have a few of those to throw in as well.

Until then, goodnight from Wisconsin!

-Meaghan (and Wilbur)

1 comment:

  1. Now that your first day of work is over, how did it go?

    ReplyDelete