Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stumble Upon This!

As the owner of this blog I can see how people get to my blog.  For example, I can see if someone searches "capitol of Cambodia Sean Penn" and ends up here.  Remember that post?

I can see where people are located around the world when they read this blog.  I can also see what site referred them to my blog.  So when I plug my blog on facebook and twitter, I can see the influx of readers from those sites. 

But huge news on the Live Fully site!!  StumbleUpon is now referring people to my blog!  Yes, you read correctly.  A whole 2 people have stumbled and come across my blog.

Maybe I'm crazy for getting so excited about two readers, but I think this is huge news.  When I stumble across blogs, I think they must be some kind of big deal, and never considered my blog to be part of that crowd.  Surprise!  I made it!

Keep on stumblin' on!


Much love, Stumblers.  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment