Friday, September 9, 2011

Stumbling

In April, Garvey and I spent the afternoon in New York City.  We went to The High Line with a friend of his from West Hartford and his girlfriend.  From there, the four of us jumped in a cab and headed to a flea market.  Sitting in the back of the cab I saw a strange SU logo.  I looked at it, and made a comment about Syracuse University, and how I thought the color was orange, not blue and green.  Garvey thought I was kidding.  He said, "what are you talking about?  That's StumbleUpon."  I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.  Everyone in the cab thought I was crazy.



They gave me a quick rundown.  You enter interests, and push the "stumble" button.  The website randomly takes you to websites that you might find interesting.  It is the newest and hippest time- waster.  I thought it sounded ridiculous.  Until about two weeks ago.

Let's just say that this funk has led to Stumbling.  A lot of Stumbling.  And while I still believe it to be the newest and hippest way to waste time, I have also found some pretty cool things.  

This is currently my favorite video that I stumbled upon.  For one, I like to watch the video and try to figure out how many of the places I have been to.  But, I also like to look at the cute boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment