Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ok, Cupid, work your magic.

I did something.  I did something that I am little embarrassed by.  I did something that I am pretty excited about.  And I did something that I wasn't planning on admitting to all of you.  I signed up for OkCupid.  OkCupid is the free dating website that is truly completely free.  I've heard it's the youngest of the dating websites.  But I think it's just the cheapest, which in turn, makes it the youngest.

I decided why-the-heck not?

It could be the perfect way to see Madison and meet new people.  I'm thinking city tour dates and show- me- fun- places dates.  If anything, it will be a way to meet people.  Or, a way to not meet people.  It doesn't get much worse than an internet creepster.  But once again, I'm going to be optimistic.  Dates in a new city sound fun and exciting.  And the messages and "quiver" matches aren't so bad either!  It's a little fun...

Don't worry, Dad.  I'm being careful.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment