Monday, December 12, 2011

Things I learned while living in Thailand

Now that I am living back in the United States of America, I feel it is only appropriate to reminisce about all things Thai.  Therefore, this blog post will begin a series of posts about the many things I learned while living in Thailand.  The posts will by no means be an exhaustive list of things I learned, just those that I think are worth sharing.
So, number one on my list is:
I always need a man in my life to save me from scary creatures.
I know that living in Thailand made this more of a priority than it will be in the US, but it doesn’t make it any less valid.  Luckily I had Paul and Andy to save me from the creepiest and crawliest creatures, but now they live many states and continents away, and I need to find a new hero.... fast!  
There was the snake.

And the other snake.

And the humongous gecko.

And the rats.


And the ticks all over Manao.


And the dead bird.

And the centipede!  This one was in my downstairs bathroom...  Yikes!


I never took photos of the mice, cockroaches, scorpions or various other creatures, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment