Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

I have never taken New Year’s resolutions seriously.  More appropriately, I have always thought them to be silly.  Too often I hear people make resolutions, break them within a few weeks, and forget about them.  So in the past I have made little resolutions such as, trying to always have my nails painted, or ironing all of my clothes.  While I did really like the nails resolution, and I sit here typing, loving my black nails, I think I’m going to stick with what I already have, my 25 before 25 list.  
Instead of trying to change something in my life- eat less, workout more, bake more, write more, complain less, etc., I think, hasn’t everything changed?  My life has been flipped upside down and inside out in the past few weeks, and I think that is enough change, for the time being.  So, I would rather stick to my goals.  I’m going to stick to the things I want to accomplish, the things I listed back in September.  I have until the end of July to complete the list, and I’m pretty pumped.  
Oh, but there is one resolution I want to stick to, and it involves my blog.  I want to post more photos to my blog.  When I was traveling, the photos were easy.  But now, only blogging about everyday things, I find it harder to remember to take photos.  I’m going to work on it.

My view of Uncommon Grounds right now- minus the black fingernails.

Check back tomorrow for my 25 before 25 update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment